Country Pavilions are areas on the exhibition floor dedicated to representing groups of exhibiting companies from the same country. They convene the strength and innovation of international businesses with decision-makers of the European utilities market. EUW opens the door to a world of opportunities for your Country by providing the following benefits:
- help companies grow their international business activities and ultimately your country’s economic status
- benefit from prime positioned exhibition space
- access exceptional conference thought leadership from industry and government leaders
- extensive networking to increase industry engagement between your country and the rest of Europe
- host a national trade cocktail and networking event
- bring along official trade delegations from your country
Interested in joining a Country Pavilion?
Fill out this form and one of our colleagues will get in touch with you to discuss your possibilities!
Organised by associations or trade bodies, the country pavilions will showcase innovative solutions under one flag during European Utility Week 2019, presenting local projects and exchanging information on the latest technologies being developed in their region!
Contact us if you want to be a part of your Country's pavilion during THE end-to-end energy industry event.
Explore who else is exhibiting:
We're currently working to develop Country Pavilions from these countries / regions: