Several countries from around the world gather their fellow exhibitors at European Utility Week to showcase solutions under one flag, presenting their local projects and exchanging information on the latest case studies being developed in their region!
Together with a trade organisation, an association or other national / governmental organisations, European Utility Week organises different country pavilions, where companies can build a stronger presence on the exhibition floor.
The Country Pavilion option convenes the strength and innovation of international businesses with decision makers of the European utilities market. EUW opens the door to a world of opportunities for your Country by providing the following benefits:
- access to 12,000+ senior utility professionals from Europe and beyond
- display and promote your country’s latest technologies and innovation in the utilities sector
- help companies grow their international business activities and ultimately your country’s economic status
- benefit from prime positioned exhibition space
- learn about the challenges and opportunities of the utilities sector by getting involved with the conference sessions
- access exceptional conference thought leadership from industry and government leaders
- extensive networking to increase industry engagement between your country and the rest of Europe
- host a national trade cocktail and networking event
- bring along official trade delegations from your country
- utilise our networking App and other online social networking tools to arrange pre-event meetings
- present your Product Innovations and Startups on the Initiate! Hub
At European Utility Week 2016, the following countries had a dedicated pavilion: Italy, Spain, USA, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Korea, The Netherlands, United Kingdom.