- What is European Utility Week?
European Utility Week is the premier business, innovation and information platform connecting the smart utility community, allowing you to meet with experts from utilities, network operators, vendors, consultants, startups and system integrators covering the entire smart energy value chain. more information here
- When and where does it take place?
From 3-5 October 2017 in RAI Amsterdam, The Netherlands. more information here
- What is the official schedule of the event?
The official programme and agenda will be available soon. You can already check the Summit & Hub Sessions Programme outline!
Click here and sign up to the EUW newsletter to stay up to date regarding EUW17.
- How can I get involved in EUW17?
There are different ways to get involved in European Utility Week 2017: you can visit the exhibition floor, attend the free Hub Sessions, participate as a Delegate to the Summit, exhibit your products and services, sponsor the event or specific features, among many others. Check this easy guide for more information.
- What is the difference between the Summit Programme and Hub Programme?
The Summit Programme has a main focus on the strategic themes causing shifts in the utility business. Designed with the objectives of our community in mind, this high level knowledge sharing programme features key themes crucial for achieving a fully integrated and interconnected electricity system.
The Hub Sessions Programme complemets the extensive range of top level solution providers on the exhibition floor, with a 3-day programme that offers practical topic-led content involving utility projects. The sessions are dynamic and engaging and free to attend for all visitors who visit the exhibition.
Check this page for more information.
- How can I attend the event?
You can attend EUW17 as a Visitor, a Summit delegate, a student or you can be part of the event as a Sponsor, an Exhibitor or a Partner.
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, click here for more information.
- Is the event free of charge?
Online Visitor Registration is free – a Visitor Pass will give you access to the Exhibition Floor, the Hub Sessions, the co-located events and the Networking Receptions. Check this page for more information.
Anyone who registers on site during the event, from the 3rd to the 5th of October at The RAI Amsterdam, will be charged €99.
- Until when can I register to the event?
Online registration for Free Visitor Pass will be available until Monday, 2nd of October. Anyone who registers on site during the event, from the 3rd to the 5th of October at The RAI Amsterdam, will be charged €99.
Online registration for Summit Pass will be available until Friday, 29th of September. If you decide after the 29th of September that you would like to attend the Summit, passes will be available on site for the applicable rate.
- Do I have to pay to access the Hub Sessions?
Access to the Hub Sessions is included in your free Visitor Pass – all you have to do is register here.
- How can I register to attend one of the co-located events?
With your registration to European Utility Week, you will be able to access the co-located events and their Hub Sessions - all you have to do is register here.
- What is the difference between a Visitor Pass and a Summit Pass?
A Visitor Pass is free and gives you access to the Exhibition Floor, the Hub Sessions, the co-located events and the Networking Receptions. Your Visitor Pass is valid for all 3 days of the event.
A Summit pass also grants you access to the exclusive Summit area, where you will be able to attend the Summit programme, networking sessions and have access to the Premium Lounge, including lunch and refreshments. Your Summit pass is valid for all 3 days of the event and different rates are applicable, depending on the date you register and your company type.
Check this page for more information.
- Are there group discounts to the Summit Pass?
Yes. If you want to register a group of people to attend the Summit, there are different registration rates applying to Utilities/ Cities/ Governments/ Non-Profit and Vendors.
All the details are available in this page, along with the dedicated phone number you can call if you have further questions.
- What are the payment methods available?
You can pay for your Summit pass by bank transfer or with credit card. You can select the payment method during the registration process.
- Can students attend the Summit for free?
Students can apply to the Initiate! - Young Talent Programme if they want to attend the Summit for free. Their application will be considered by a selection committee and selected students will be asked to contribute to the Initiate! final report as well.
- I have registered, but I didn’t receive a confirmation e-mail. What can I do?
Please check your Junk Folder for the confirmation e-mail. If it is not there, send us an e-mail at email@example.com and let us know which was the e-mail address you registered with, so our team can help you.
- I have made a mistake during registration. How can I edit my information?
If you have registered for a Visitor Pass, you can click on this link and use your Registration key to update your registration.
If you have registered for a Summit Pass, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which was the e-mail address you registered with, so our team can help you.
- How do I get my ticket to access European Utility Week?
Approximately 1 week prior to the event you will receive an e-mail from the organisers with your barcode voucher. Take this with you to the event on your phone/ tablet or as a print out. At the registration area you will be able to scan your barcode and receive your badge for the 3-days of the event.
- How do I download the event app?
- Go to your App Store and search for 'EUW 2017'
- Download the app for free
- To login, insert the e-mail address you used to register for the event & click on ‘Forgot Password’ to claim your password the first time you access
- How do I get my password to access the event app?
To get your password, you can:
- click on the 'Forgot Password' button in the app and follow the instructions
- click on this link to claim your password: http://euw.symposia.cloud/user/password
- How do I change my details in the event app?
Attendees and Speakers can change their details themselves, on the ‘My Profile’ tab within the app.
If you’re an Exhibitor, Sponsor or Partner, send us an e-mail to email@example.com informing us of what needs to be changed.
- The app is available for which operating systems?
The app is available for mobile phones working with iOS and Android operating systems.
If your phone works with a different operating system, you can access part of the information available in the mobile app on the desktop version (including the attendees list): http://euw.symposia.cloud/
- Do I have access to the Attendees list in the mobile app?
Yes, the attendees list is accessible in the event app and you can search who you want to find by Name, Job Title or Company name.
Have you found who you’re looking for? Then send them an in-app message or send them a Connection request (so you can set up meeting with them via the app, on the ‘My Agenda’ tab)
- How can I connect with other attendees in the event app?
If you find someone who you want to connect with in the Attendees list, you can:
- send them an in-app message
- send them a Connection request
- send meeting requests to your Connections from the ‘My Agenda’ tab
- Can I create my personal Agenda in the app?
Yes, you can browse the Programme sessions and add any of them to your personal agenda – just click the ‘Add to My Agenda’ button inside each session record.
You can check all your saved sessions in the ‘My Agenda’ tab.
- How can I find my way on the Exhibition Floor within the app?
From mid-September on, an interactive floor plan will be available in the app, with detailed information regarding where all exhibitors, Theatres, Hubs & Zones and other areas are located, to help you navigate the exhibition floor.
- Can I book my hotel and flight to Amsterdam at discounted rates?
- Can I get a VISA invitation letter from the organiser?
Yes, we can provide you a VISA invitation letter. Click here to check if you need a VISA to travel to Amsterdam and send us an e-mail if you need a VISA invitation letter - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I get to the RAI Amsterdam?
This page will let you know what are the different travelling options to the RAI Amsterdam.
- What are the co-located events?
Different events will be co-locating with EUW17 in Amsterdam, with a dedicated Exhibition Floor and Programme covering four of the most relevant topics in the industry:
- Innovation - Initiate!
- Renewables - Energy Revolution Europe
- Energy Efficiency - Intelligent Buildings Europe
- Energy Trading - EMART Energy
Find out all about the co-located events on this menu.
- Do I have to pay to access the co-located events?
Access to all co-located events is free of charge and included in your Visitor Pass.
The only exception is the EMART Energy Conference Programme: to access this Conference you need to register at the applicable rate. Contact our team to know more about the EMART Energy Conference Programme and registration fees: email@example.com or +31 346 290 819.
- What are the CIED - Commercial and Industrial Energy user Days?
The CIED Approved Programme is launched as a platform to respond to the growing interest of the sector in facilitating a faster pace for greater energy efficiency and will walk you through all the co-located events Programmes, providing a journey that will maximise the Commercial and Industrial energy users experience in Amsterdam: there will be a CIED approved 3 day conference programme highlighting topics of interest from across each of the co-located events with specific topics being highlighted for Commercial and Industrial energy users.
- How can I join the CIED - Commercial and Industrial Energy user Days?
Registration will open soon. Get in touch with us to show your interest and we will keep you posted! Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am interested in speaking. How can I submit an abstract?
You can contact us at email@example.com and let us know you would like to speak, so one of our team members can get in touch with you.
- I am an Exhibitor, how can I get in touch with the organisers?
Exhibitors can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY UP TO DATE!
Click here and sign up for free to receive the monthly Newsletter of European Utility Week 2017.
Click here and send us all your questions, we will be happy to help you!