The exhibition opens the door to a world of opportunities for your business:
- Annual meeting point for the Smart Energy Community in Europe
- 600+ exhibitors
- 12,000+ visitors, including C-level experts
- 480+ utilities
- Strategic stakeholders in the industry as partners
- Sponsorship opportunities tailor-made to your needs
- Dedicated Hubs and Zones with a diversified audience
- Country Pavilions where you can build a stronger presence and increase your matchmaking opportunities
- Strategic Summit Programme attracting the Energy decision-makers and thought leaders to the Exhibition floor
- Practical Hub Sessions and hosted Networking events keeping the discussion alive throughout the event
- International delegations help you develop your business beyond Europe
- Co-located events bring you the most recent developments on Innovation & Startups – ‘Initiate!’, Renewables – ‘Energy Revolution Europe’, Energy Efficiency – ‘Intelligent Buildings Europe’ and Energy Trading - 'EMART Energy'
The market says European Utility Week is the place to debate about the energy challenges and the energy future, to showcase how utilities are embrancing change and to identify the new game changers in the industry! Have a look at our interactive brochure featuring last year's event highlights.
Are you ready to join EUW and expand your business?
|Contact us today!||Download the Floorplan|
Listen to what our Exhibitors have to say!
|Enedis: With a vibrant and dynamic presence on the EUW16 exhibition floor, Enedis hares with us their view on how EUW positions itself along with the company's goals of being an European leader in the utility industry.||
Landis+Gyr: See how Landis+Gyr rates their presence at the event, both on the exhibition floor and the Hub Sessions, and how they help customers solving their problems.
Audience & Utilities: who can you meet at EUW?
What the industry leaders say about their EUW experience